Thursday, October 9, 2008

Margaret and Helen

It's official. I have a blogger crush on Margaret and Helen.

Check it out: http://margaretandhelen.wordpress.com/

"I am 82 years old (83 in December). It’s time to hand the reigns over to the next generation and hope that we did a good job raising them. To Senator McCain I say, with love in my heart, sit down and shut up. You’re beginning to look like an ass and your answers sound like a cross between Barnie Fife and Floyd the Barber. "

4 comments:

Rosalee said...

Wow, those little ol ladies are popular. Just when I was starting to get a big head about my reader numbers. Well, keeps me in line. :)

Rocky Mountain Suz said...

K,

Thanks for sharing the link! That's awesome and Helen rocks!!!!

Tara said...

Holy crap - best blog EVER!

Sarah said...

I cannot imagine how bitchy I'm going to be when I'm in my 80's. I'm already bitchy. Holy crap.

Helen is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing the link to their blog!! :D